Scheduling Inspections of your walk-in coolers and freezers and assignment of tasks can mean the difference between units that are working efficiently and those that fail, especially when you need them the most. To prevent your compressor and condenser from working overtime and/or breaking down, we suggest you use the following checklist items to optimize your preventative maintenance schedule:
2. Make your compressor and condenser inspection a priority. If the unit is outside, make sure there is no debris, leaves or obstructions around the grills.
3. Secure all electrical connections. Insure there are no loose wires.
4. Check all the suction and drain lines. Re-Insulate any damaged pipe insulation. Also, clean all drain and suction lines.
6. ook for parts that are worn and/or are wearing down or maybe are not even working. This may include parts that are inside the cooler/freezer and those that are outside.
7. Check the refrigerant levels.
8. Test all Thermostat levels and if necessary, recalibrate them as needed to ensure accurate operation or install ArtikControl™ WIC/WIF.
9. Install and/or employ on-demand defrost capabilities or create a viable defrost schedule. Consider Installing ArtikControl™ WIC/WIF to remove the mechanical defrost system.
Refrigeration Technologies LLC manufactures and distributes specialized equipment for commercial walk-in coolers and freezers as well as reach-in glass display cases in industries that rely on cold storage. The company’s Refrigeration Intelligent Technologies deliver key cost and energy savings through retrofit and upgrade devices that optimize the way cold storage systems operate daily, dramatically reducing the demand on electricity. Refrigeration Technologies LLC offers adynamic suite of Intelligent Refrigeration products, including ICE 59 spec Motors, ArtikControl™ Controller for walk-in coolers and walk-in freezers, and the ArtikControl™ ASHC Controllers.
For more information about ArtikControl™ and how we can keep your kitchen safe and your energy bill down, reach out to us for an energy assessment today! Give us a call at 888.286.3091 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Zoom meeting.
INTERESTING IN HEARING HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
SCHEDULE YOUR NO-OBLIGATION ENERGY ASSESSMENT 888-286-3091